Amy Chong will serve as a Coro Fellow in Pittsburgh, PA for the 2020-2021 Coro Fellowship year. Amy is one of twelve Fellows selected for the program. Read Selection Announcement.
Education: B.S., Public Policy – University of Southern California, Price School of Public Policy, 2019; MPA – University of Southern California, Price School of Public Policy, 2020
- Coro Government Placement – City of Pittsburgh, Sustainability & Resilience Division
- Coro Nonprofit Placement – First Tee Pittsburgh
- Coro Business Placement – Bridging the Gap Development, LLC
- Coro Innovation Placement – Health Monitoring Systems
- Coro 5th Cycle Placement – The Luma Institute